Feb. 10, 2013 - Step by Step

Step by Step
Sunday, Feb. 10, 2013

Today
, I will devote appropriate time to review Step 10, the follow-up and maintenance of the Fourth Step of "moral inventory" infamy, with two purposes in mind: to detect any pending resurgence of any character defects that might be overwhelming enough to derail my Program, and to measure that I am proceeding with the respect to the integrity of the Program. In working for and progressing toward sobriety and the Program's maximum benefits, I must also be reminded that the Program expects and deserves something - from me - in return: openness, honesty, humility, gratitude, and ethical Twelfth-Stepping. Today, my Tenth Step is designed to determine that I am working with gratitude and respect of the Program's entire Steps and Traditions and, in return, that I am respecting the Program through honesty, integrity and loyalty. And our common journey continues. Step by step. - Chris M., 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

March 28, 2024 - Readings in Recovery: Today's Gift from Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation

  Thursday, March 28, 2024 Today’s Gift from Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation is: Anger is a great energizer if you don’t get stuck in it. —  ...