March 27, 2016 - Readings in Recovery: Today's Gift from Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation

Sunday, March 27, 2016
Today's thoughts from the Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation are:

God can't hand you anything new
until you let go of what you're holding.

*****
If you keep bringing your body,
your mind will follow.

*****

Every AA meeting is a payment on your sobriety.

*****
My problems are self-made.

*****
Yesterday is so far in the past I can't see it;
tomorrow is too distant in the future to be seen.
So I'll take a good look at what I can see - today.
You are reading from the book:
My Mind is Out to Get Me by Dr. Ron B. © 1994 by Hazelden Foundation

No comments:

Post a Comment

April 19, 2024 - Reading sin Recovery: Today's Gift from Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation

  Friday, April 19, 2024 Today's Gift from Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation is: Making Room for What Matters I don't know about you, b...