Feb. 5, 2017 - Readings in Recovery: The Eye Opener

The Eye Opener
Sunday, Feb. 5, 2017
Created in God's image, with the breath of God in my nostrils, my body the Temple of the Holy Ghost, called by the Christ a child of God, surely, I could walk with angels if I could only live up to my heritage. Man has fallen short of his goal mostly because he has not thought he could do it. He timidly denies his own divine origin; he fails to credit the existence of God in him. He is like the man who wants to fly but not so high that he can't keep one foot on the ground. His eyes are fixed on the skies, but his feet are planted solidly on the earth. 
Hazelden Foundation

No comments:

Post a Comment

March 29, 2024 - Readings in Recovery: Today's Gift from Hazelden Betty Ford Foundaiton

  Friday, March 29, 2024 Today’s Gift from Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation is: AA Thought for the Day In  AA  we forget about the future. We ...