Feb. 6, 2017 - Readings in Recovery: Step by Step

Step by Step
Monday, Feb. 6, 2017
Today, ACCEPTANCE of the things I CAN change and those I cannot. In accepting what I can change, I need both humility and courage to make changes even if they are not what I want but know I need. Above all, I must accept that I am powerless over alcohol. AA has quenched any desire to change that fact. With that knowledge, then, I can have faith that my Higher Power will give me the desire, strength and courage to change what I can and leave alone what I cannot change. Today, acceptance is my focus. And our common journey continues. Step by step. - Chris M., 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment

March 29, 2024 - Readings in Recovery: Today's Gift from Hazelden Betty Ford Foundaiton

  Friday, March 29, 2024 Today’s Gift from Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation is: AA Thought for the Day In  AA  we forget about the future. We ...