July 5, 2017 - Readings in Recovery: A Day at a Time

A Day at a Time
Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Reflection for the Day
I am free to be, to do, to accept, to reject. I am free to be the wise, loving, kind and patient person I want to be. I'm free to do that which I consider wise - that which will in no way harm or hinder another person. I'm free to do that which will lead me into paths of peace and satisfaction. I'm free to decide for or against, to say no and to say yes. I'm free to live life in a productive way and to contribute what I have to give to life.

Am I coming to believe that I'm free to be the best self I'm able to be?

Today I Pray
Let the freedom I am now experiencing continue to flow through my life into productiveness, into the conviction of life's goodness I have always wanted to share. May I accept this freedom with God's blessing - and use it wisely.

Today I Will Remember
Let freedom ring true.

Hazelden Foundation

No comments:

Post a Comment

March 19, 2024 - Readings in Recovery: Today's Gift from Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation

  Tuesday, March 19, 2024 Today’s Gift from Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation is: With each sunrise, we start anew. —  Anonymous Like a tree, o...