Dec. 2, 2017 - Readings in Recovery: A Day at a TIme

A Day at a Time
Saturday, Dec. 2, 2017

Reflection for the Day
Once at a meeting held in a church, I saw a stained glass window on which was written, "God Is Love." For some reason, my mind transposed the words into, "Love Is God." Either way is correct and true, I realized, looking about me and becoming even more conscious of the spirit of love and Power in the small meeting room. I'll continue to seek out that love and Power, following The Program as if my life depended upon it - as indeed it does.

Does life to me today mean living - in the active sense - joyously and comfortably?

Today I Pray
May I feel the spirit of love that gives our prayers their energy. May I feel the oneness in this room, the concentration of love that gives the group its power. May I feel the exemplary love of a Higher Power, which our love echoes.

Today I Will Remember
Love is God.

Hazelden Foundation

No comments:

Post a Comment

April 18, 2024 - Readings in Recovery: Today's Gift from Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation

  Thursday, April 18, 2024 Today's Gift from Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation is: Friendship with oneself is all-important, because withou...