Feb. 12, 2018 - Readings in Recovery: Step by Step

Step by Step
Monday, Feb. 12, 2018

Today, trust and faith in the program more than the fear of relapsing and tempting fate with "just one." Instead of the emotional and physical demands of running ahead of the threat to sobriety, I will expend them on the faith, trust, confidence and safety of the program. In AA, I have been given the simple steps of surrender, action and service, and each is stronger than my preoccupation with fear of losing what I have gained. Today, AA is stronger than my alcoholism, and I have no reason other than my own insecurity to fear anything. Today, I will acknowledge the power of recovery. And our common journey continues. Step by step. - Chris M., 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment

April 19, 2024 - Reading sin Recovery: Today's Gift from Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation

  Friday, April 19, 2024 Today's Gift from Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation is: Making Room for What Matters I don't know about you, b...