Aug. 27, 2020 - Readings in Recovery: Today's Gift from Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation

Thursday, Aug. 27, 2020
Today’s Gift from Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation is:
Passing it on
Before we can help others, we must first help ourselves. If we acknowledge our addiction and seek to change, we are growing. In growing, we have something to offer others.
As those before us have helped us grow, we in turn can help others grow. We can pass it on.
Am I growing and passing it on?
Higher Power, help me realize that as I grow through your love, others grow through my love for them.
Today I will share my love and growth with…
Hazelden Foundation

No comments:

Post a Comment

May 8, 2024 - Readings in Recovery: Today's Gift from Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation

  Wednesday, May 8, 2024 Today's Gift from Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation is: The luxury of doing good surpasses every other personal en...