Dec. 26, 2022 - Readings in Recovery: Today's Gift from Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation

 

Monday, Dec. 26, 2022

Today’s Gift from Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation is:

Rediscovering love

We know that in each of us, a fountain of love lies buried, ready to be discovered. If we practice our newfound principles and continue searching, we’ll uncover our treasure, little by little, beneath our resentments, unhealthy style, and shame.

Our Higher Power and the Twelve Step program give us the guidance, strength, and tools necessary to uncover it.

Am I finding love?

Higher Power, help me use the tools you give me so that I may reconnect with my reservoir of love.

I will make myself open to love today by…

Hazelden Foundation

No comments:

Post a Comment

May 9, 2024 - Readings in Recovery: Today's Gift from Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation

  Thursday, May 6, 2024 Today's Gift from Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation is: It is important that we plan for the future, imperative tha...