Feb. 26, 2024 - Readings in Recovery: Today's Gift from Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation

 

Monday, Feb. 26, 2024

Today’s Gift from Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation is:

Solving problems

If we start the morning feeling hopeless, our day doesn’t stand a chance. But if we ask our Higher Power for help in the morning and then accept the help throughout the day, we won’t have to solve any problems alone.

We will see that problems can be resolved, and we are responsible only for our efforts.

Do I leave the solutions to my Higher Power?

Higher Power, grant me the strength to ask for help and simply to do my part well.

Today I will work on three problems and leave the solutions to my Higher Power. The problems are…

Hazelden Foundation

No comments:

Post a Comment

May 8, 2024 - Readings in Recovery: Today's Gift from Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation

  Wednesday, May 8, 2024 Today's Gift from Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation is: The luxury of doing good surpasses every other personal en...