July 20, 2024 - Readings in Recovery: Today's Gift from Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation

 

Saturday, July 20, 2024

Today's Gift from Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation is:

Practicing What We Know

Our Higher Power does not expect us to live what we do not know or do not yet understand. But we can gain understanding by applying what we know day by day. (When we turn our backs on what we already know, then we stumble.)

We already know that drinking and using only block our way. When should we begin applying what we already know? Today. For today is the only day we have.

Do I practice what I know?

Higher Power, help me apply what I know and not turn my back on my program of recovery.

I will practice what I know today by...

Hazelden Foundation

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sept. 20, 2024 - Readings in Recovery: Today's Gift from Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation

  Friday, Sept. 20, 2024 Today's Gift from Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation is: Faith is the subtle chain which binds us to the infinite. ...